What should people suffering from TYPE 2 diabetes prefer?
Number of people in India suffer from diabetes and out of the count the maximum number of cases belong to TYPE 2 diabetes. Most of us are not readily aware about the difference between the TYPE 1 and TYPE 2 diabetes. Here we are to enlighten you about it and broaden the spectrum of your knowledge.
The type one diabetes is cause due to complete lack of insulin in the body. Under several circumstances the beta cells get destroyed creating the lack of insulin in the body. These beta cells are present in pancreas responsible for the production of insulin. This category of diabetes accounts 5-10 patients out of 100 suffering from diabetes. On the contrary the type 2 diabetes occurs when the production of insulin is inadequate. The beta cells here produce the insulin but that is not adequate to the body. Around 90-95 people suffering from diabetes account in type 2.
Type 1 diabetes generally embarks in childhood. It causes sudden symptoms of high blood sugar along with several episodes of low blood sugar. The type 1 diabetes cannot be prevented. However, type 2 diabetes are discovered in adulthood and the patient faces no episodic low blood sugar problem. Moreover the type 2 diabetes can be prevented.
HOW CAN YOU PREVENT TYPE 2 DIABETES?
- Heathy lifestyle – Eating healthy food with undisrupted sleeping cycles is the sign of healthy lifestyle. Keeping your lifestyle healthy should be your top most priority.
- Healthy weight – scientifically there is a correlation in weight and height. Managing your own weight is vital. Being obese can create problems.
- Exercising – Exercising regularly impacts your health positively. It keeps the blood pressure and blood sugar level on point. Alongside exercising regularly decreases the insulin resistance of the body.
There are a bunch of food items that are essential for people suffering from diabetes. These organic items prevents the diabetes from occurring.
- Organic eggs with Omega 3 – Organic eggs contain omega 3 fats which is essential. This helps in preventing diabetes in the body.
- Organic quinoa seeds – These quinoa seeds are powerhouse of fibres and other nutrients. On the glycaemic index it ranks lower which is why it is highly beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Organic Whole Grain – The organic whole grains are rich in fibres which also allows to keep the blood sugar under control.
- Organic cauliflowers – Organic cauliflowers are low in starch and hence good for diabetes too. These cauliflowers prevent cancer and diabetes.
- Organic Lemons – apart from Vitamin C it is also rich in fibres which is essential for diabetic patients. Moreover the organic lemons are low on glycaemic index.
- Organic sunflower oil – Unbalanced sugar level leads to uncontrolled diabetes and problems of obesity. Being loaded with nutrients the organic sunflower oil works wondrously in preventing diabetes.
Image source - http://sutherlandpodiatry.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/diabetes-type-1-and-2-differences.jpg