- Organic Rice : 2 bowls
- Chopped Kairi : Half a bowl
- Chopped Organic Garlic : 1 table spoon
- Organic Oil : 1 table spoon
- Organic Muster : half a spoon
- Organic Salt and Sugar : As per taste
- Organic Asafoetida (Hing) : ¼ table spoon
- Fine cut Organic green chilly : 1 table spoon
- Mix the chopped Kairi, Salt, and Sugar with the cooked organic rice spread in a bowl.
- Get the oil in a Kadhai and fry the Muster (Mohri), Green Chilly and Garlic.
- Add Organic Turmeric Powder and Hing in it and pour the same tempering on the rice mixed with Kairi kept in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well and serve cool.
Tip: No need to warm this rice. It should be served in normal temperature for best taste.