Carrot Orange (Gajar Orange) 500gm

More Views

Carrot Orange (Gajar Orange) 500gm

Availability: In stock

Rs 60.00
500 gm
OR

Description

Details

The organic orange carrots are largely beneficial to the health. They are great for the eye sights since they are rich in vitamin A. The organic orange carrots are used in salads and various dishes. These carrots are completely safe from pesticides or any other chemical traces.

NOTE – Customers please take note that the fruits and vegetable packet size shown on the website are prone to change in terms of their weight and packs. Owing to this fact your order might differ in weight leading to addition of some extra charges on the order that you have placed. For example – If the cost of 1kg musk melon is 60/- and the weight is 1kg 100g then you will be charge Rs.60/- plus the charge of 100g.

Nutrition Fact

nutrition

A 100g of orange carrot contains 11% of dietary fibres ,334% of Vitamin A and 10% of vitamin C . It also contains 3% of total carbohydrates along with 2% of iron and 5% of calcium .

Health Benefits

ingrediants

The consumption of organic orange carrot improves the vision and takes care of skin . It also saves the skin from ageing and makes it glow. The organic orange carrots also help in preventing the infections .

Recipes

recipes

Orange carrot pasta
Ingredients – 1. Cook the pasta as per the direction
2. Heat the butter and add organic orange carrots, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook it
3. Add pasta, lemon juice, and butter to the organic orange carrot mixture.

Tips

Tips

Add cheese for the topping

Brand

brand

Organic Garden
Reviews

Carrot Orange (Gajar Orange) 500gm

My Review

Overall Rating

How Many Stars?

TERMS AND CONDTIONS

  1. Once you send the review it will be kept for moderation before publishing.
  2. No vulgar language or usage of slangs shall be accepted from our end.
  3. We reserve the right to edit the review written by you keeping the entire meaning of the review intact.

Carrot Orange (Gajar Orange) 500gm

My Review

Overall Rating

How Many Stars?

TERMS AND CONDTIONS

  1. Once you send the review it will be kept for moderation before publishing.
  2. No vulgar language or usage of slangs shall be accepted from our end.
  3. We reserve the right to edit the review written by you keeping the entire meaning of the review intact.
Payment Method
Subscribe Newsletter
0
    No items present in your wishlist.
Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Facebook