DetailsQuite popular in Mexican and South American cuisine this not-so-juicy fruit is quite popular for its nutritious nature. Grown on the rich soil of organic farms these organic avocados carry impeccable nutritional value.
- Nutrition Fact
- Health Benefits
ingrediantsOrganic avocados are rich in potassium which helps commendably in dieting since it gives away the feeling of fullness. They are also loaded with fibres that generates proper functioning of digestion.
1. Cauliflower 2. Tomato 3. Organic avocados 4. Jalapeno sauce 5. Olive oil 6. Salt and lime 7. Garlic 8. Cilantro
- Recipe Process
- Take a bowl and pour olive oil
- Add diced cauliflowers, chopped tomatoes, organic avocados, salt and lime
- Add cilantro jalapeno sauce and chopped garlic
- Mix it well and garnish it with cilantro