You must be doing your squats right. In fact, you are following your treadmill well in time but, if nothing is still working out then we suggest you to look closely at your diet.
Keeping a close eye on your diet can do wonders. Dieticians often recommend that following a balanced diet along with your exercise regime.
So, here is what you need to include and exclude from your diet.
1. Include ample of water Working out can drain you out for sure, hence stay hydrated with water. In case you are going to work out more than 60 minutes then you need to drink sports drinks as well. The fluid would hydrate your body.
Source – http://www.fitnessatmanly.com.au/training/the-importance-of-a-warm-up-and-cool-down/
2. Green Tea Organic Green tea is loaded with the antioxidants. Anti-oxidants are great at detoxifying your body. Organic green tea also helps you in getting rid of free radicals that could be the root cause of a number of diseases. You can also trick your brain by drinking tea or water before working out. It generates the feeling of fullness in your stomach.
3. A “NO” to processed food processed junk food like pizza, burger, and chips and so on should be kept aside, this can cause a hindrance in your dieting process. You should better avoid this since they are high in calories and low on the nutritious value.
thigh diet plan
4. Protein Proteins are without a doubt one of the vital nutrients. However, the best protein can be yielded through beans. Here, organic kidney beans are one of the great sources of proteins. The deposition of protein aids in maintaining the muscles of the body.
5. Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is vital. However, there are several fruits and vegetables which are more nutritious than the other ones. Fruits like bananas, blueberries and vegetables like kale and spinach is best for toning the thighs through exercise.
6. Olive Oil While fat deposits are good for the body one must understand the disparities between the two types of fats. Unsaturated fats are good for your health, however, saturated fats are not. While choosing the oil choose organic olive oil for cooking. It carries the good fat that enhances your health.
Source – http://www.superskinnyme.com/how-to-slim-down-big-thighs.html
7. Low-fat dairy products Dairy products are necessary too. In order to eat low-fat dairy products, it is best to choose yoghurt. Yoghurt is consist of bacteria that contribute to the process of effective digestion. It is also considered as a good source of protein and calcium.
8. Calorie filled fancy coffees to avoid Calories wouldnt do anything good to you. The fancy coffees would merely increase your calories adding no nutritional value to the diet. It is best that you avoid it.
Well-toned thigh is an achievable dream. It can happen only if you mingle a strict workout regime with proper diet. Eat what your body would need the most.
Shop all this items from online organic food store in India.