Who doesn’t know cashew nuts? Who doesn’t love cashew? We call it as ‘kaju’ in India. It is mostly used in sweets and especially children love this kajus. The delicately flavored cashew can be found in your local markets a year round and is always been a special addition to recipes.
These cashews belong to Brazil and were brought by Portuguese in India. These kidney-shaped nuts have had ample of health benefits and cashew nuts are also known for its royalty. The nut has multiple uses, the nut is known as poor man’s plantation and is been sold at steep prices and is used in rich curries. Organic raw cashew are bigger in size and this raw cashew are been processed into a cashew nut.
An organic cashew is grown in a natural manner by without using of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides which degrade the quality and taste of the nut.
An organic cashew benefits more as compared to conventional one.
1. Cancer prevention: Proanthocyanidins is pigment which stops the tumor cells proanthocyanidins and high copper nutrient in cashew nuts help fight against cancerous cells and keeps you away from colon cancer.
2. Healthy and shiny hair: Cashew nut contains copper which helps to enhance the black color of the hair. It also helps in the production of skin and hair pigment like melanin.
3. Make bones healthy: Calcium and magnesium are important for bones. They are the main content in these nuts.
organic cashews nuts online
4. Protects our eye: Our eyes are exposed to pollution and our eyes often suffer from various infections. Cashew contains a powerful antioxidant pigment called Zea Xanthin. This pigment is absorbed by our retina and forms a protective layer which protects the eyes from UV rays.
5. Healthy heart: Eating more organic cashews lower the risk of cardiovascular disease .this may happen by reducing blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels. Organic nuts are naturally cholesterol free and have good amount of healthy fats, protein, and fiber. They have an arginine, which protects the lining of artery walls.
6. Red blood cells: As organic cashew nuts are rich in copper helps in metabolism of iron and in the formation of red blood cells and keeping bones and immune health healthy. It is also important for the nervous and skeletal system of the body. Its deficiency can cause osteoporosis, irregular heartbeats or anemia.
7. Diabetes: Cashews has low amount of sugar and no cholesterol in it which make them safe for diabetic patients. It also helps in lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes.
8. Immune system: It plays and important role strengthening of the immune system against protein synthesis, healing of wounds and microbial infections.
9. Anemia: Cashews area unit a supply of dietary, iron that is important for carrying O round the body and aids within the functioning of enzymes and therefore the system. A deficiency of iron within the diet will cause body fatigue, anemia, associated an redoubled status to infections.
Nutrition level of an Organic cashew nut.
40 grams of organic cashew nuts contains approximately 98% of copper, 34 % of phosphorus, 33% of manganese, 29 % of magnesium, carbohydrate, Vitamins and other minerals.
Without a doubt, organic cashews nuts are versatile and healthy and unique food as compared to other nuts with its nutrition value. Buy organic cashew nut online now on www.organicgarden.co.in