Your shipping charges are calculated on the bill amount. If the bill amount exceeds above 599, you are liable for free shipping.
Most frequent questions and answers
- Register if you are a new customer or log in
- Choose your items from quick buy options
- You can also opt category wise
- Choose “add to cart” option after selecting the quantity
- Move to “my cart” and opt for “view shopping cart and check out”
- Fill up your shipping details
- Choose the mode of payment
- Place your order
Please click here for the clear understanding.
Organic refers to the produce that is grown without any use of pesticides or other chemicals.
The organic food items are different from normal or inorganic ones. The organic products are not made or produced using pesticides or chemical substances while the inorganic products are grown using pesticides or chemical substances.