You must be doing your squats right. In fact, you are following your treadmill routine well in time, but if things are still not working out, then we suggest you look closely at your diet.
Keeping a close eye on your diet can do wonders. Dietitians often recommend following a balanced diet along with your exercise regime.
So, here is what you need to include and exclude from your diet.
- Ample of water – Working out definitely drains the body, hence it is important to stay hydrated with water. In case you are going to work out for more than 60 minutes then it is recommended you have a sports drink as well. The fluids will help hydrate your body.
- Green Tea – Organic Green tea is loaded with antioxidants. Anti-oxidants are great at detoxifying your body. Organic green tea also helps you to getting rid of free radicals that could be the root cause of a number of diseases. You can also trick your brain by drinking tea or water before working out. They generate the feeling of fullness in your stomach.
- A “NO” to processed food – Processed junk foods like pizzas, burgers, chips and so on should be kept aside, as they can cause a hindrance to your diet and workout regime. It is better to avoid these as they are high in calories and low in nutritional value.
- Protein – Protein is without a doubt one of the most essential nutrients for our body. However, the best protein can be yielded through beans. Organic kidney beans are great sources of protein. The intake of protein aids in maintaining a chiselled and muscular body.
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables – Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is vital. However, there are several fruits and vegetables which are more nutritious than others. Fruits like bananas and blueberries, and vegetables like kale and spinach are best for toning the thighs when matched with the required exercise.
- Olive Oil – While fat deposits are good for the body, one must understand the disparities between the two different types of fat. Unsaturated fats are good for your health; however, saturated fats are not. While choosing cooking oil, select organic olive oil. It carries the good fats that enhance and benefit your health.
- Low-fat dairy products – Dairy products are necessary too. If you are looking for low-fat dairy products, make sure you try yoghurt. Yoghurt consists of bacteria that contribute to effective digestion. Yoghurt is also considered a good source of protein and calcium.
- Avoid calorie filled fancy coffees – Calories won’t do anything good for you if you are looking to lose body and thigh fat. Fancy coffees would merely increase your calories adding no nutritional value your diet. It is best that you avoid these.
Well-toned thighs are an achievable dream. This dream can become a reality only if you follow a strict workout regime with a proper diet. Make sure you at what your body would requires the most and leave out unhealthy fattening foods.
Shop for all these items from our online organic store.