Since the festive are around the corner it gives a boost to our sweet tooth isn’t it? But, why can’t we try making it a bit healthier using some real good and healthy ingredients like say beet root?
Hence, we are here to update you about this healthy sweet recipe that you can easily prepare.
- Organic Beet roots
- Grated coconut
- Peel off the cardamoms and powder them. Set them aside
- Take grated coconut and put it into blender with some water
- In the cooking pan add ghee and transfer the grated coconut to the pan
- Let it heat for sometime
- Now prepare the paste of organic beet roots in the blended
- Mix it with the mixture in pan
- Include sugar and cardamom and mix it well
- Let it heat for some time and then keep it for cooling
- Cut it in cubes once it is cooled down.
You can put cashew in each cube for better taste.