Soups are always delicious and healthy to consume. It doesn’t matter whether you are ill or not ill mix vegetable soup is always good to go for as an evening snack or as an accompany to your main course. There are various ways of making mix vegetable soup and there is always a room to variation.
Here is how you can make your own mix vegetable soup recipe –
- Vegetables of your choice – cabbage, carrot, French beans, sprouts, onion, spring onions and so on.
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper and salt
- Organic Garlic
- Rinse and shred the cabbage
- Chop the French beans, onions and garlics
- Heat the pan and pour oil into it. Add onion and garlic and mix it well.
- Add the chopped vegetables and mix it well
- Also add sprouts
- Add water and soy sauce
- Put in pinch of salt and black pepper
- Let it get cooked for sometime
- Serve with boiled noodles or rice