With unbalanced lives, we all are more prone to stress than anything else. Statistically speaking according to Lifeline Australia Alarmingly 91% of adult Australians feel stress in at least one important area of their lives. Almost 50% feel very stressed about one part of their life. Even the World Health Organization stress is one of the leading causes of disability worldwide and sadly, Fewer than 25% of those with depression worldwide have access to effective treatments.
There are various health issues that are concerned with stress. It is not just our mind but also the entire body suffers. There are numerous troubles your body goes through in the time of stress. Usually, emotional aches make us stressful which reflects in our health. Even though stress is concerned to your mental health yet it affects your physical health as well.
1. HEART DISEASE Stress leads to increased heart beats and blood flow. It increases the blood pressure causes the release of cholesterol and triglycerides into the blood stream. Taking stress way too much can make you more prone to heart diseases.
2. OBESITY Stress in humans leads to arising in the levels of hormones that increases the amount of fat that is deposited in the abdomen. Obesity again adds up to the risk of cardiovascular risks. Problems like high blood pressure are also concerned with obesity.
3. DIABETES Stress also inclines towards problems of diabetes. It increases the glucose level in people suffering from type 2 diabetes. Increasing glucose level can worsen the condition of the patient.
4. ACCELERATES AGEING Stress also interrupts your gradual ageing process. An excessive amount of stress affects how you age-accelerating it. It is not advisable for parents to remain stressful since it reflects in their kids.
5. A HEADACHE One of the common resultants of stress is a headache sometimes it can even cause a severe headache. A severe headache also includes a migraine which in a way disables you from enjoying some of the adventurous times of life.