Who wont like the sweet and tangy sweet potato fries that would just make your day aptly? Not just kids but also adults drool over sweet potato fries which is why we came up with this mouth-watering recipe.
1. Organic sweet potatoes
5. Chill powder
6. Corn starch
7. Garlic powder
8. Club soda
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degree Fahrenheit
2. Heat the oil to 375 degree Fahrenheit
3. Mix the salt, sugar, garlic powder, pepper
4. Take a bowl and add corn starch and club soda
5. Dip the sliced sweet potatoes in the batter
6. In batches, dip the potatoes in the batter, allow any excess to drip off and hold on a wire rack.
7. Repeat with rest of the potatoes.
8. Sprinkle with the seasoning and hold in the oven on a paper towel-lined baking sheet