It would be really tough to dislike sweet and tangy sweet potato fries. Not only kids but even adults drool over sweet potato fries which is why we came up with this mouth-watering recipe.
Organic sweet potatoes
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree Fahrenheit
- Heat the oil to 375 degree Fahrenheit
- Mix salt, sugar, garlic powder and pepper
- Take a bowl to add corn starch and club soda
- Dip the sliced sweet potatoes in the batter
- In batches, dip the potatoes in the batter, allow any excess to drip off and hold on a wire rack.
- Repeat the same with rest of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle seasoning and place them in the oven on a paper towel-lined baking sheet.