Indian Spices have always played a significant role in any Indian Cuisine. They not only add taste to the dish, but also enhance its the nutritional value. A lot of Indian spices carry vital health benefits which enrich your immune system and strengthen your body for the long haul.
Two such super spices are organic cardamom and cinnamon.
Being a native of Indian evergreen forests, organic cardamom is not just used as a food item but also in Ayurveda as a medicine.
How beneficial is organic cardamom to your body?
- Digestion – Organic Cardamom aids digestion pretty well. Problems like acidity, bloating and nausea can be combatted using Organic Cardamom on a regular basis. It also increases bile flow which enhances the digestion of fat. You can easily find this Indian spice in the market, or you can shop for it online.
- Cold and Flu – Cold and flu can be annoying to deal with. However, this super spice can work wonders in healing this common ailment. Drinking a cup of cardamom tea can ease your sore throat. It also aids in suppressing the cough.
- Detoxification – Cardamom is a well-known Indian spice that can detoxify the body. Detoxification is vital as it helps the kidney get rid of the toxic elements present in it. It combats the bacteria that is not good for your health. Additionally, organic cardamom helps boost your mood.
- Improves appetite – Since it aids in the function of digestion an improvement in appetite also occurs. It stimulates the secretion of digestive juices which further help in improving your appetite.
There are a number of ways of consuming organic cardamom. You can incorporate it as a spice or consider eating it raw.
How beneficial is organic cinnamon to your body?
- Anti-inflammatory properties – Even though inflammation is vital for the body it becomes a problem in cases where it prevails for longer than usual. Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties soothe these unrequired inflammations.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease – Being a major reason of premature death, heart disease is surely a cause for concern. Organic cinnamon reduces the level of total cholesterol and assists in keeping it stable.
- Maintains the blood sugar level – Organic cinnamon also assists in maintaining the blood sugar levels of an individual. It does so by decreasing the amount of glucose that enters the bloodstream after a meal.
- Against bacterial or fungal infection – Owing to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties organic cinnamon helps in inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria.
Organic Cinnamon can be used in tea or as a spice. Given its sweet taste, you can also eat it raw if you want.
These two super spices work well in taking care of your health and boosting your immunity. Inculcating them in your diet will surely show you positive results.